Stretch ceiling will be installed usually in the last stage of repair. Installation of the stretch ceiling takes a maximum one day, depending on the complexity of the task, work time may be extended. Complexity of the room, geometry and a large number of angles make the installation more complicated and extend the work time.
- To the desired height in the room perimeter will be installed a profile, where the stretch ceiling will be later attached.
- Then the constructions for the luminaries and other ceiling-mounted elements will be installed. Later they are brought to the level of the stretch ceiling.
- Subsequently the stretch ceiling will be fixed to the corners.
- Stretch ceiling will be heated to the required temperature using a heater fan. There is no need to fear that the raising room temperature affects badly to furniture, windows, doors or house plants.
- Stretch ceiling material becomes elastic, it will be tightened and fixed to the profile with special pallets. Cooling down, it takes the final shape.
- Next will be determined locations for the luminaries and according to these will be made the openings to the stretch ceiling material. The luminaries or other elements will be installed.
- If the central heating pipe is mounted in the ceiling, the „pipe wrapping“ will be performed.
- If necessary, will be placed a decorative (masking) ribbon, which hides the crack between the wall and the ceiling.
The ceiling is ready!